* Please note - Creating Flow is based on OmniFocus version 1. Visit Will there be a new version of Creating Flow with OmniFocus? for more information.
"It’s the best explanation/exegesis/how-to book on OmniFocus I’ve ever seen. Like, it really covers why OmniFocus is made the way it is, but it’s also like so good at incorporating it with best practices of productivity and getting things done in particular. It really is about setting up a trusted system and then getting to work." - Merlin Mann, 5by5
- Are you struggling to get your work done?
- Do you forget the things you need to do?
- Does it seem you are always "putting out fires", instead getting to what you want to do?
Creating Flow with OmniFocus helps you to easily guide your work, play, and productivity throughout the days, weeks, and years using the strength of the task and project manager, OmniFocus. Creating Flow with OmniFocus guides you from the basics to the most advanced uses one step at a time.
- Build a trusted system and get things off your mind.
- Take control of OmniFocus at a much deeper level by mastering perspectives.
- Build a core system to manage responsibilities and tasks easily.
- Take on the projects you want to, knowing you have a way to do them day to day.
- Grasp basic and advanced concepts of OmniFocus through real examples.
- Gain mastery and integrate maintenance tasks, new tasks of the day, as well as larger projects.
- Have daily tasks and year long projects rest easily side by side.
- 540+ pages (eBook)
- 550+ screenshots, images, and graphs (eBook)
- Many examples and tutorials
“… by far the greatest tutorial on a piece of productivity software that I have ever laid eyes on.” - CM Smith, Lifehack.org
"I was a little reluctant to buy it at first; with so much information and advice about using OF on the web I wasn’t sure that the book would add value. I am not an OF newbie and have been practicing GTD for several years, so I was unsure whether this would be more of the same information.
"I was wrong, I’m only 75% through and already the book has taken my Omnifocus use and GTD practice to a new level. I would recommend it as essential reading for any OF user." —Steve, reader
** Please note, Creating Flow is based on OmniFocus version 1. Visit Will there be a new version of Creating Flow with OmniFocus? for more information.